[mythtv-users] Input Group Question For Two Dual Tuners

Michael Papet mpapet at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 14:37:58 UTC 2016

>You did not really give enough information about your setup to be able
>to properly diagnose your problem - you did not say what sort of
>tuners your Hauppauge units are.  Are they DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2, ATSC,
>DVB-C,
I'm sorry about that.  I was trying to keep it short and coherent.

lspciMultimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7164Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7164Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 on the box.

I'm in the U.S., so I'm recording free-to-air ATSC with an antenna.  I use a single video source for all the tuners.  The tuners as they were detected in mythtv have options->max recordings = 2.

Thank you for your help.