[mythtv-users] Can't record analog from Hauppauge 2255

David Parker parker.david.a at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:00:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm using the hvr-9x5-19x5-22x5-kernel-3.16-2015-05-21 patch which is
included in the download from Hauppauge.  I'm not sure if the patch was
publicly available yet in June, but it is now.

I did not apply any other patches, even though their instructions said to.
I'm running Debian and their instructions are for Ubuntu, using Ubuntu
kernel patches, so I skipped those.

    - Dave