[mythtv-users] Can't record analog from Hauppauge 2255

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Fri Jan 29 16:48:56 UTC 2016

> So this happens when the driver (correctly) advertises support
> for streaming modes via the v4l2 api, and mythtv (incorrectly)
> tries to stop streaming, when it's not even setup to do so.

All this is true, but I would have assumed the user would only have
hit this issue if the input is other than zero.  In this case he
appears to be trying to capture from the tuner as opposed to the
composite or s-video.

David, did you accidentally set to capture from composite in
mythtv-setup?  If so, set it back to input zero (tuner), and I suspect
it will start working (since the offending SetInputAndFormat function
will only get called if you specify an input other than zero).

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com