[mythtv-users] mythconverg/program is marked as crashed

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Thu Jan 28 12:30:42 UTC 2016

On 27/01/16 23:39, David L wrote:
> Any other theories why mysqld is having permission denied errors
> opening files in a world rwx directory than has plenty of space and
> can be written to by user mysql from the command line?  I'd like to
> get my mythtv backend running again without a re-install.  The things
> that I would not want to lose are my previously recorded shows and the
> channel configuration to work with Comcast programming (unless mythtv
> has integrated the scte65scan functionality, that is always a
> hassle).  Anything else can be blown away and I don't care.

What is the output of 'ls -ld /sdc1 /sdc1/tmp'

Maybe move temp to another location/drive, just in case

Simplify the permissions by just making them 777.

Output of 'grep tmpfile /etc/mycnf

Assuming you have not got it working.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\