[mythtv-users] LIRC/IguanaIR issues.

Eric Ladner eric.ladner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:07:05 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:55 AM Alec Leamas <leamas.alec at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 26/01/16 00:52, Eric Ladner wrote:
>
> Double/multiple keypresses are often generated by the remote as such.
> The thing is normally how to suppress them. Leaving the question what
> happened during the update aside repeat suppression could be done in
> lircd.conf (use irw to test) or in lircrc (use ircat to test) [1]
>

> BTW: Please don't top-post.

Yep, sorry bout the top posting.  Seems like everything wants to top post.

Thanks for the link.  It was informative.

I tried adding min_repeat and suppress_repeat values to the remote in
question.  No combination of values seemed to make a difference.  In
lircd.conf  started with suppress_repeat 2.. tried 1, values larger than
2.  Adding min_repeat didn't seem to make a difference either.  Still get
double events in irw

In lircrc, tried adding a delay value to the buttons.  That didn't seem to
help either.  Still get double events in ircat.

Not sure where to go from here.