[mythtv-users] MythCenter-Wide 0.27.5 Watch Recordings new recording

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Fri Jan 22 22:53:54 UTC 2016

On Friday, January 22, 2016 05:12:45 PM Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 01/22/2016 05:08 PM, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> >
> > I just upgraded to 0.27.5 and notice a few changes in MythCenter-Wide.
> > I had to tweak recordings-ui.xml to get circular lists in Watch
> > Recordings, no problem. But, when the left column is sitting on "All
> > Programs" and a new recording starts it doesn't appear at the top of
> > the 2nd column until I do an Up-Down to refresh that list. I seem to
> > remember (wrongly? from 0.21 only?) that a new recording would appear
> > stacked at the top of the right column. Is there a tweak I missed?
> >

> Are you sure it's not there?  Perhaps it's just appearing above the
> current view--so go to the right column and hit up and see if it's there.

I thought it just used to appear because I edited something. My fault for not grabbing that file before updating. What is normal for that theme? Incoming recordings don't push down the list? Is affecting that behaviour even something I could tweak a theme to do?

BTW, the parts of the updated theme I've seen look tidier somehow. Good work!

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca