[mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:01:08 UTC 2016

Hoi Hika,

> Hoi Yianni,

> Friday, January 22, 2016, 10:41:21 PM, you wrote:

>>> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 22:25:52 +0100
>>> From: hikavdh at gmail.com
>>> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>>> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb
>>>
>>> Hoi Yianni,
>>>
>>> Friday, January 22, 2016, 10:16:02 PM, you wrote:
>>>

>>> I think some miscommunication, there is in Group Filter but there
>>> isn't in Group View. So you can set Filter to show Deleted, but then
>>> only Deleted!

>> Yes, it's my fault, sorry, I've got the program in Greek and I'm
>> translating "on the fly" which apparently doesn't fly...
>> It's in the Change Group Filter  menu, the first entry when
>> pressing M, anyway. I've changed to English language
>> and now the group is called Deleted, with one entry. Mythweb, shows 246 entries, one up from before.

> And does looking for orphans show up anything?

>>> In the past, setting Filter to 'All Programs' did include Deleted (if
>>> not empty). At some point in the Past it disappeared from that Filter.
>>> In View among others you can set Show LiveTV, but not Deleted!
>>>
>>> Tot mails,
>>> Hika mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

This is funny:
- In MythWeb Deleted and Default are not translated.
- In the Frontend Default is not translated and (by default) Deleted
  does not show.
- In the GroupFilter list both are translated, but are sorted on the
  English name
- If I select 'Standaard' (Default) I get
  - All Programs - Standaard
  - Nog niet gezien
- If I select 'Verwijderd' (Deleted) I get
  - All Programs - Verwijderd
  - Deleted

So only part is translated

Tot mails,