[mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb

Yianni yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:58:47 UTC 2016

> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 20:04:48 +0100
> From: hikavdh at gmail.com
> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb
>
> Hoi Michael,
>
> Friday, January 22, 2016, 8:08:09 PM, you wrote:
>
>> On 01/22/2016 01:55 PM, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
>>> I checked on my system. Deleted is visible in Mythweb and not empty,
>>> but not on a frontend. I tried changing what would be visible (groups,
>>> titles, etc.) but Deleted does not show up!?
>
>> Can you delete those recordings from MythWeb? Do they disappear when
>> you do?
>
>> Mike
>
> Last time I tried and they are recent, last two/three days. And a few
> weeks ago I could restore one. So seems OK.
> I've noticed it before. Could this be a Mythcentre-wide theme issue?
> (the Deleted not showing up)
>

> Tot mails,
> Hika mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>
> "Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
> Zonder leven is er geen hoop
> Het eeuwige dilemma
> Zeker als je hoop moet vernietigen om te kunnen overleven!"
>
> De lerende Mens

This is extremely strange: I am just dealing with the exact same thing. I noticed because recodrings not high in priority were being deleted permanately even after hours of being recorded. The "Deleted" group is present in mythweb (with more than 1000 entries, dating back to 2011(!) before I started deleting them) but not in mythfrontend. The Greek translated group is present in mythfrontend, but with only 7-8 entries.

I changed language to English but didn't correct anything. And I am using the Steppes theme. I am running master:

MythTV Version : v0.28-pre-3450-gce3eb5e-dirty

MythTV Branch : master

Network Protocol : 88

Library API : 0.28.20160113-1

QT Version : 5.4.2

Options compiled in:

 linux profile using_alsa using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_
perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_frontend using_vbox using_ceton u
sing_hdpvr using_libcrypto using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl usin
g_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 usi
ng_xrandr using_xv using_profiletype using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_p
hp using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_thread
s using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2

Yianni