[mythtv-users] using mythtv as clockradio

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jan 20 19:56:29 UTC 2016

On 01/20/2016 02:29 PM, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
> I did experiment somewhat. First I have on this frontend set live tv
> to start in the Guide. And now both 'Live TV' and
> 'Live TV In Guide' do the last one. This is NOT logical as there
> are two distinct events!

Yep.  Sounds like you've found yet another broken setting--it's a
setting that changes an Action (or, in this case, a Jump Point) rather
than just having the user map/call the appropriate one.  The setting
needs to be removed and mappings adjusted (on each frontend) based on
the current value (on each frontend) in a DB update.

Mike