[mythtv-users] front end pixelation (Kris Jensen)

Douglas Sargent dbsargent at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:57:04 UTC 2016

Hi Kris,

     yes two tuners are saying 50C, the others are hovering about 40C.

     Plan A : I took the cover off the case to see if they cool down.
Interesting enough temperature on the tuners spiked up to 53-54C probably
because the fan on the top of the chasis was pulling air on them

     Plan B: will get some fans tomorrow

At what temperature should they run?

thanks for your help

Doug