[mythtv-users] Remote Suggestions

Robert Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 02:39:57 UTC 2016

I purchased the Philips SRP5107 remote.  I used this wiki page (
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/VRC-1100_Ortek_Technology_MCE_Clone_Remote) to
setup the VRC-1100 receiver in lirc, and had no issues configuring the
remote to either the TV, or the receiver.  The only time consuming part was
having the remote learn each key command from the Ortek remote.  However,
once setup, it works perfectly.

-Robert