[mythtv-users] Unexpected end of recording

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Jan 12 01:46:33 UTC 2016

On Monday, January 11, 2016 02:34:41 PM Dick Steffens wrote:
> When I set up a schedule for a football game (American), I typically add
> 90 minutes to cover possible overtime situations. This weekend, the
> recordings of two games I set up ended well before their scheduled end
> plus 90 minutes. Other programs I've recorded this weekend appear to be
> complete. (I say appear, because I haven't watched them, yet.)
>
> Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.

It Just Happens, for me. The Alabama-Clemson game just quit on me 24 minutes into the recording, after having recorded a half-dozen other programs successfully before it. Sometimes mythbackend Just Gets Tired and I should get used to restarting it every Monday morning I suppose. Not a peep about trouble in my logs, and the frontend and MythWeb thought it was still recording. I restarted mythbackend and all is fine, now, but took me 15 minutes to realize it.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca