[mythtv-users] Building for OSX

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 12:59:17 UTC 2016

On Sunday, 28 February 2016, James Linder <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:

> Hi e buls script does not work for me. Am I doing something silly?
> I HAVE Qt 5.5.1 why is it trying to build it?

It is not trying to build it. But it need the MySQL plugin, and
unfortunately it's only available as source code inside a sub folder of the
Qt source code and requires the Qt source code to build.

You can always download that file manually via other
Means and copy it into the .osx-packager/src folder

.osx-packager folder can be found in the same directory as where you're
running the perl script.