[mythtv-users] Caller-ID/Asterisk integration?

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Feb 26 02:32:38 UTC 2016

On Thursday, February 25, 2016 08:48:43 PM Rob wrote:
> Does anyone know if any working plugins exist that integrate MythFrontend
> w/ Asterisk for anything along the lines of caller-ID?  I noticed that
> there was a plugin for 0.24, but the wiki indicates that it broke as of
> 0.25 w/ the introduction of MythMessage.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Frontend_Service#SendNotification

You can use Asterisk's res_curl module with something like the following as
the URL
http://mythtv.example.com:6547/Frontend/SendNotification?Message=Incoming%20Call&Error=0&Origin=Asterisk&Description=${EXTEN}&Extra=EXTRATEXT&Progress=-1&Timeout=10&Priority=5&Type=warning

--
Anthony - https://messinet.com/ - https://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E