[mythtv-users] Incorrect Refresh with Nvidia 361.28 - Long

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 19:42:29 UTC 2016

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Mark Goldberg <marklgoldberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am getting incorrect refresh rates with Nvidia driver 361.28 on Fedora 22.
> Any suggestions are welcome.

Are you installing with the new GLNVD or the legacy
non-GLNVD libraries?  As I recall, the new GLNVD
libraries do not support some of the nvidia proprietary
capabilities, so some things are likely broken until
the apps are updated with the new GLNVD.

There is an active community over on the nvidia forums
for linux users, and reports of issues are welcome
(and as I recall there are instructions on how to
submit bug data to nvidia).  I would start there (as
it is likely that only the nvidia devs are going to be
able to address any breakage).