[mythtv-users] EPL

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:18:40 UTC 2016

Greetings mythizens, I'm experimenting with recording live stream English
Premier League football/soccer matches. I use Mythtv fixes 0.27.66 in a
Ubuntu 14.04 OS.
Following the wiki "setting up HTTP live Streaming Recorder, I've hit a
couple of bumps. 1st, in the card type of the Capture Cards scrolling does
not give "Network Recorder" so I tried "IPTV Recorder" then, 2nd I  was
unsuccessful scanning for channels with either of the M3U URL's suggested
by the wiki.
Does anyone have a URL that does stream EPL matches?
Is there a significant difference between Network and IPTV Recorder in the
Capture Cards? If so how do I get the Network option?    thanks Daryl