[mythtv-users] imon lcd device

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Fri Feb 19 10:26:32 UTC 2016

On 19/02/16 07:59, Swanseasurfing wrote:
>> Swanseasurfing,
>>
>> do you mind sharing your udev rule? I've noticed this behavior since
>> upgrading from 12:04 to 14:04
>>

> Since my imon module is broken since 1 year (the IR receiver started
> pressing buttons on its own...) I needed to blacklist the imon modules. Now
> I am using a small keyboard instead of a remote and the display is turned
> off. So I don't know if my current system configuration still contains this
> udev rule. I'll have a look during the weekend. ;-)

If the "IR receiver started pressing buttons on its own", that probably means that you have rogue
infra-red in your room you didn't have before.

Got a plasma TV? Changed those tungsten filament bulbs for florescents? Something like that could
cause the effects you observe. Might be nothing wrong with your box at all.

--

Mike Perkins