[mythtv-users] Video Player

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 02:34:01 UTC 2016

> On 12 Feb 2016, at 12:01 pm, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
>
> I switched one of my old front ends to the internal video player on 0.27.4. Now the menu of videos doubles and sometimes triples the entries for each video. They play fine. Just the list is duplicated. Any ideas?

You mentioned videos so do you mean MythVideo rather than recordings? If yes, have you made any changes recently that might have caused the host name of the machine where the videos are mounted to have changed recently? Or same videos mounted in multiple places that are referenced by the video storage group?

No idea how switching the internal player could have changed anything. Does changing it back to previous setting revert the behavior?