[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not logging

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Thu Feb 11 18:55:11 UTC 2016

[0.27.5, Fedora 22]

Usually mythfilldatabase is pretty reliable and I don't pay much attention to it. I let the backend run it (not cron), and it runs at 0700MST. It's set up in the database to do

    mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all --do-channel-updates

and log into

    /home/mythtv/logs/mythfilldatabase.log

Over the last couple days it hasn't inserted anything, so I went to see what it had logged. But there's no /home/mythtv/logs/mythfilldatabase.log. Permissions are right, other things log into that directory.

I just ran it manually to see if there's a problem but it ran as normal.

But, why isn't the backend-run fill logged?

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca