[mythtv-users] Different mythfilldatabase commands for different sources

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:05:36 UTC 2016

On 02/10/2016 04:50 PM, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
> Bill, is there also an api call to query the db value
>    containing the next run? If so query it before and after every run.

curl backend:6544/Myth/GetSetting?Key=MythFillSuggestedRunTime

but I'm not sure what version we're discussing here. That won't
work in the current 0.28-beta.

A good test would be running only the HLS grabber then the above to
make sure the MythFillSuggestedRunTime hadn't changed, although
I agree with Ian that it doesn't appear in the source unless I
pulled the wrong copy.

It's sounding like there's another path in MFDB that updates the
time and I can't find it.

--
Bill