[mythtv-users] Different mythfilldatabase commands for different sources

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:36:25 UTC 2016

On 02/10/2016 12:33 PM, Ian Evans wrote:
> So I removed the Atlas info from the HLS source and ran the cron job for
> the HLS run. When I looked at the info page, it said the next suggested
> automatic run was tomorrow at 1:18pm, with that time being the time I ran
> the cron job manually through Webmin. So it looks like a run outside of
> Myth's control still affects the time that Myth wants to run
> mythfilldatabase internally.

Just following along. If you do:

     yourBackend:6544/Channel/GetVideoSourceList

does the <Grabber> key show schedulesdirect1 or datadirect
for both of your sources? I'd expect mythfilldatabase to
request the next scheduled time only if that's true. I can
only guess that it wouldn't say that, but don't do any other
grabbing.

There's exactly one place in MythTV where the next scheduled
time is written. There should be a mythfilldatabase log entry
with the text: ...Suggested Time data: xxx bytes if MFDB is
changing the time.

--
Bill