[mythtv-users] ProcessPAT: Program not found in PAT. Desired program # not found in PAT

Jason Zarin jason at zarin.org
Tue Feb 9 14:15:35 UTC 2016

1. Airport is just the model name for Apple's router (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirPort_Extreme). The backend and the
hdhomerun are both wired.

2. the multiplex is at the 501000000 frequency (US cable channel 70)

3. no, but I had one before I simplified the wiring and had the exact same
problem on this channel.

Note that this is a problem *only* with mythtv and/or the hdhomerun linux
driver. I had no problems running windows and nextpvr on this channel.