[mythtv-users] ProcessPAT: Program not found in PAT. Desired program # not found in PAT

Jason Zarin jason at zarin.org
Mon Feb 8 19:01:56 UTC 2016

Thanks. both the backend and the hdhomerun are connected to the same
airport extreme gigabit router.

problems occur with both the PBS (channel 23-1) HD main channel and its
much lower bitstream rate SD (23-2 and 23-3) subchannels. So probably not a
bitstream saturation issue as the SD subchannels broadcast at a much lower
rate.

The other PBS channel (57-1) has only one channel (no subchannels), so
conceivably might have a higher bitstream rate, but does not exhibit this
problem. Curiously, both PBS channels are on the same clearQAM multiplex.

Not sure why disk i/o would be the source of the problem, inasmuch as no
other channels exhibit this problem, and I regularly record several
channels simultaneously on my one HDHomerun with no issues.