[mythtv-users] HLS setup in wiki (was: NASA HLS feed gone/down?)

Vincent McIntyre vincent.mcintyre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 04:55:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

this discussion encouraged me to give this a try at last.
I am on mythbuntu 14.04.3 LTS and mythtv-backend version
 0.27.6+fixes.20160202.2ddd1d1-0ubuntu0mythbuntu4
I don't have ivtv-tools installed.

When I was setting up the capture card I could not find a
'network tuner' card type.
I used 'iptv tuner' (I think) and that seems to work ok
with the NASA TV m3u8 URL discussed in this thread.
Could we clear up this inconsistency?
What _should_ be in the wiki - 'network tuner' or 'iptv tuner'?

Cheers
Vince