[mythtv-users] Upgrading older mythbuntu

Marius Schrecker marius.schrecker at lyse.net
Fri Feb 5 07:30:44 UTC 2016

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 17:47 CET, Curtis Gedak <gedakc at gmail.com> wrote:
 Hi Marius,

If it helps, I wrote tutorials on installing Mythbuntu 14.04 and also
migrating from Mythbuntu 12.04 to 14.04.

Installing Mythbuntu 14.04.1 with MythTV 0.27
http://gedakc.users.sourceforge.net/display-doc.php?name=pvr-install-mythbuntu1404

Migrating Mythbuntu 12.04 to Mythbuntu 14.04
http://gedakc.users.sourceforge.net/display-doc.php?name=pvr-mythbuntu1204-to-1404

Regards,
CurtisThanks Curtis,

 I'll read both of those. The elements I've had trouble with earlier have been my Imon lcd panel and IR receiver - now also using a newer Harmony remote, that seems not to send such clear keystrokes as my earlier model and an early apple bluetooth keyboard, connecting through a re-flashed D-Link DBT-120. Other than that, the only challenge is likely to be upgrading mythconverg.

Cheers!

--Marius--