[mythtv-users] Video file display

John Finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Mon Dec 19 01:21:08 UTC 2016

I added some video files for a series but spelled the name of the series
incorrectly so the files were displayed in the incorrect order i.e.
alphabetical not episode order. I realized my mistake and changed the
files names to order the files correctly both alphabetically and
episodically but after I rescanned the video display still shows the the
episodes in the original incorrect order. I've tries all kinds of tricks
to fix this but it seems that mythtv has memorized the original order
and won't let go.

Is there a way to get mythtv to reset the display order without grunging
through the mysql db?

Thanks

John