[mythtv-users] !!NoTrans: SQL Error: Table './mythconverg/program' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed [#144]!!

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 06:07:59 UTC 2016

On 13 December 2016 at 05:31, Dick Steffens <dick at dicksteffens.com> wrote:
> When I try to look at Listings on MythWeb I get this:

> Fatal Error
>
> !!NoTrans: SQL Error: Table './mythconverg/program' is marked as crashed and
> last (automatic?) repair failed [#144]!!

you need to find out exactly what the error is using mysqlcheck

only then can you assess what it is you can do to repair it.
e.g.
mysqlcheck mythconverg -u mythtv -p

replace mythtv with whatever username you use to access the database.

mysqlcheck --repair typically does the trick

> What do I need to do to fix this corrupted database problem?

rebuilding some tables won't help fix the underlying mysql issues