[mythtv-users] Mythweb New Titles and Frontend New Titles can be radically off

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Tue Dec 13 13:25:22 UTC 2016

A minor issue for me, but still, figured I would check.  Running .28 and
it seems the last year or so when I search for New Titles in Mythweb
there are barely any listings and it often misses actual new titles...
When I do the same search on my frontend I get a lot more results -
granted there are a lot of specials, missed hits, reruns, but I never
miss an actual new program...

Is it just the way it is or is there something wrong in my mythweb
search?  I am using the "canned" search, BTW...

Using Schedules Direct, have an OTA setup in the US (no cable)...  Have
about 25 channels.

I just make it a point to go in every two weeks on my frontend now in
addition to looking in mythweb, but mythweb is a bit easier to schedule
these things :)

Thanks in advance,

--
  Kris B.