[mythtv-users] Windows Mythfrontend binary

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 06:10:10 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net>
wrote:

> On 6 December 2016 at 06:31, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5 December 2016 3:58:51 PM Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net>
>> wrote:

>> which

Information about building in Visual Studio 2010 is on the wiki here:

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Windows_using_Visual_Studio

It works with Visual Studio 2010 (or Express, the free one).  There are
some nice scripts to download source and compile stuff, courtesy of
dblain.  ISTR at the time there was an issue with QT compatibility with
later versions of Studio.  That may well have changed since then.

If I had the time, I would take a crack at getting this running with VS
2015, that would be a fun project.  Perhaps after the turn of the year.

-Jerry