[mythtv-users] Difficulty upgrading system

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Tue Dec 6 15:58:29 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks all.  I don't know why I didn't just think to backup the config
> files and use those if things so fluky.  I will give that a shot and
> upgrade.

If you're staying with lirc, then pay attention to the driver being used in
/etc/lirc/lirc_options.conf

I think there is a change from driver=default to driver=devinput.  If you
have things set up the way I do, you may want to change that back to
driver=default.  Otherwise, you'll have to configure your remote to use the
kernel devinput driver.  I elected to keep things the way they were.

Good luck.