[mythtv-users] Christmas theme

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Dec 4 11:53:46 UTC 2016

On 02/12/16 02:25, Alistair Grant wrote:
> I've been a fan of the Christmas theme since the start. Thanks, Paul!
>

> On 2 Dec 2016 3:09 AM, "Karl Newman" <newmank1 at asme.org
> <mailto:newmank1 at asme.org>> wrote:
>
>     As part of our holiday decorating, I switched MythTV to use the
>     Christmas theme which Paul Harrison graciously created a couple
>     years ago. Thanks again, Paul.
>
>     Karl

YW, glad to here a few users are still using it :)

I have a few updates committed to my local version of the theme, which
add a few more new backgrounds, update the radio stream screens to work
with 0.28 and master, add the new image gallery screens, add the new
program details screen, theme MythNetVision, plus a few other tweaks.

I'll push them to the public repo later today so version 1.5 of the
theme should be available in the next 24 hours or so.

Paul H.