[mythtv-users] Plex with MythTV .28

Greg gregl at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 23:17:56 UTC 2016

On 12/03/2016 12:21 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was converting MythTV recordings to Plex media server format using
> code from https://github.com/ascagnel/mythPlex on my Mythbuntu 14
> system.  When I upgraded to Mythbuntu 16 with MythTV 0.28, that no
> longer worked.
>
> So I tried the Plex plugin at
> https://github.com/tschaumburg/MythRecordings.bundle and I haven't
> been able to make it work either.
>
> Has anyone been able to get Plex media server working with MythTV 0.28?
>
> Alan

Just yesterday I reinstalled my system and up dated to 16.04 and Plex
myth bundle runs just fine.. Make sure that your local Ip address is
correct.. I believe it set at 192.168. 210.1 and it needs to be changed
to your address. That is the only setting that will stop it from
running.. Does it show under channels,if not you may have it in the
wrong folder...

good luck