[mythtv-users] Questions about conversion from analog to digital recording (PVR500 to Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH)

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:43:07 UTC 2016

Gary- I'll start browsing the Ceton website.  I'm unfamiliar with the green
button forum, but I'll find it, and the network tuning you mentioned is new
to me, but I'll start searching for that info, too.

Doug- The only source I found for new ones is directly from Ceton.  The
only other source was to get a used one on eBay.

Tom- My bad.  I just ran 'cat /proc/cpuinfo' and saw it listed cores 0-3.
I was thinking I'd only got a dual-core, but...

Thanks all!
--
Craig.