[mythtv-users] Warning: Do not install nvidia-304.132 package

F.B. Parker fbp.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:01:37 UTC 2016

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 11:41 AM, John Finlay <finlay at moeraki.com> wrote:

> Try running jockey-gtk and see if nvidia-340 is available for your system.

I did

sudo jockey-gtk

It launched and brought up a dialog box that allowed me to select and
activate

'NVIDIA accelerated graphics driver (version 340) [Recommended]'

It downloaded and installed the new driver. Once this was done I had to
reboot. It came back up and video playback is now back to normal.

Thank you for your help. It's greatly appreciated!

-Bo Parker