[mythtv-users] Restoring old database to newer version install

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 02:06:24 UTC 2016

On Aug 11, 2016 9:51 PM, "Mike Holden" <mikeholden99+mythtv at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Nobody said you can't do the restore. Not sure where you got that from.

I think I misread the line " No. mythconverg_restore.pl restores a backup
you made
earlier." as saying it wasn't part of the process whereas the "No" was
actually just referring to the schema upgrade part of my question.

So I will be running mythconverg_restore.pl --drop_database
--create_database --filename mythconverg-yadayada.sql.gz