[mythtv-users] Never-ending recording stuck!

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Thu Aug 11 19:26:03 UTC 2016

I set up a general 'record everything on this channel' rule for the
Olympics on CBC. (An a separate rule for NBC, both OTA)

The box started recording a CBC program on August 8th and according to
the 'Upcoming Recordings' listing, *it is still recording*!  There is no
actual file being recorded.

BUT I cannot delete that recording rule on the Upcoming Recordings page,
and it does not disappear when I delete the 'Record-All' rule on the
Recording Rules page, even on a frontend restart.

Since the frontend cannot kill this item, I suspect I can only deal with
it by working on the mythconverg tables. I can see nothing in the
record, record_tmp, or recorded database tables which would represent
this item.

SO:  which table(s) holds a row representing an in-progress recording?

Geoff