[mythtv-users] possible bug in 0.28 mythtranscode

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at outlook.com
Sat Aug 6 13:17:42 UTC 2016

From: jfabernathy at outlook.com
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 07:50:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] possible bug in 0.28 mythtranscode

> >> Ok just checked and mythtranscode is NOT deleting the original file in
> > fixes/0.27 using fifo mode.
> >>
> >> Sorry for the bad info.
> >> _

To add to the list of things tested.  I finally got the 0.27 repositories enabled in MCC and properly updated.  I needed to do a sudo apt-get dist-upgrade after the other update.
So in version 0.27.6-27-g3783dc8 I still have the correctly behavior of mythtranscode with the -o option. When I do the following command my new mpg file is placed in the -o directory and my original file is untouched and the database still have the cutlist;
mythtranscode --chanid 1171 --starttime 20160806033500 --mpeg2 --honorcutlist -o Videos/test.mpg
So the bug only occurs when moving to 0.28.
Hope this helps.
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org
MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org