[mythtv-users] Right then....how to tell recording to start xxx minutes in rather then at beginning?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Aug 4 07:56:15 UTC 2016

On 04/08/16 00:55, Another Sillyname wrote:
> @JohnP
>
> Have you done a rescan on DVB-T since Wednesday last week?
>
> The Beeb put up RB 0 - RB 7 + RB HD + RB 24/7
>
> That's why I called it a Red Button festival.

Yes:  I scanned the HD box yesterday and the SD this morning. 'All known
transports' with links.

BBC Red Button on 200 - a sort of teletext, the TV says 'Interactive
sport, music and entertainment,' and RB 0, RB 1 on 600, 601.  Waltham
transmitter.

But the TV /is/ listing 600 to 608.

I noticed last week that BBC FOUR HD had moved back to the main qam-256
mux 'for the Olympics' so it looks as if that frequency may have been
reassigned.  I'll have another look.

Thanks