[mythtv-users] Can't download Artwork

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 00:15:37 UTC 2016

On 28/04/2016 20:08, Marlon Buchanan wrote:

>> ________________________________

Well, that was strange!

It's fixed, but I don't know why! :-)

I noticed that SSH wasn't working, and realised that I hadn't set it up
yet (I've been using VNC to connect to the headless server).

So, I opened up Mythbuntu Control Centre and went to the Services
section. Sambe and VNC were set to 'enable'. SSH and NFS were set to
'Disable'. I changed both SSH and NFS to 'enable', and then went into
myth to try to solve the problem.

But there was no problem any more! The artwork is now downloading fine!

So, I don't know why, but all is well in the world.

Thanks to everyone who gave some advice.

Damian