[mythtv-users] Can't download Artwork

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 18:31:16 UTC 2016

On 28/04/2016 02:51, Marlon Buchanan wrote:

Hi Marlon,

I've only got one master backend, but Mythbutu seems to initially set up
a slave backend. I changed that to a master backend in the Mythbuntu
Control Centre, but maybe it left something behind?

I've not had this problem before with any other MythTV install.

Any clues for which log to look at and how to find the problem within it?

Cheers,
Damian