[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi Ubuntu-Mate 16.04 Beta 2 + updates and mythtv packages

Mike Bibbings mike.bibbings at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:28:13 UTC 2016

On 21/04/16 22:55, Peter Bennett (cats22) wrote:
> On 04/21/2016 04:20 PM, Mike Bibbings wrote:
>> Will try when the update hits the ppa.
> Ubuntu Mate Xenial for raspberry pi now says "Coming soon ...". When it
> finally comes I will give it a try.
>
> https://ubuntu-mate.org/raspberry-pi/
>
> Peter

The update to mythtv has hit the ppa.

mythfrontend from the ppa works on Ubuntu Mate 15.10 (Wily) for my
Raspberry Pi3.

It does not work on my install of Ubuntu Mate 16.04 (Xenial) on my
Raspberry Pi2, it seg faults, at the same point as my own build from
source, when it tries to open the display.

Mike