[mythtv-users] raspberry pi ubuntu-mate , mythtv and openmax video not available yet

jrh jharbestonus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:22:25 UTC 2016

Quoting from a message I left in mythtv-users:

I did an update this morning, and there was no new version of mythtv. I checked the ppa, and looks like the last build was on the 17th.

also, I noticed that Martin added the package raspberrypi-firmware, but was not available when i did an apt install manually for it.

Adding the message here since I wasn’t able to leave a message in mythtv.

Regards!