[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi Ubuntu-Mate 16.04 Beta 2 + updates and mythtv packages

jrh jharbestonus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:06:00 UTC 2016

As indicated, I have installed mythtv from the packages available, and when starting up, it finds my test backend running .28.  However, when I go to configure the display, only the normal mode, and the VDPAU mode are available.   There is no choice for using the openmax video ‘drivers’. There is also no choice for the openmax in the decoder or video renderer section either.

I am using fixes .28 v28.0-4-gb4e03c8.

Regards!