[mythtv-users] mythfrontend --> Setup --> Appearance --> GUI height (pixels) limited to 1600?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:24:48 UTC 2016

I just picked up a cheap Dell 4K 32" Monitor to use as a Desktop monitor.

On my desktop configs for myth I always setup the Appearance so I can
see the Top and Bottom panels where I have a number of monitors
running so I can keep an 'eye' on what the machine is doing in the
background while I watch myth in the foreground.

Historically therefore I've usually set the GUI Height for 52 pixels
less then the maximum screen height resolution and set the GUI Y
offest for 26 pixels.

However on 4K screens the height is 2160 pixels, however GUI height
(pixels) doesn't want to accept any value higher then 1600.

Is this a 'feature'?