[mythtv-users] Filtered lists of films

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:01:18 UTC 2016

I like to look through the list of upcoming films for anything of
interest. From the frontend, this is easy with Search Lists/Films.
However, I have two inputs, and would like to filter the list to just
those from one of the inputs.

I assume this isn't possible via the frontend?

It looks as though it should be via MythWeb, but I can't for the life
of me see how. Can anyone give me a pointer?

Of course, with repeats and +1 channels, there are a lot of
duplicates. Is there a way of eliminating these to shorten the list
further?

I'm using 0.27.4

Regards

Jeff