[mythtv-users] upgrade to 0.27.6 but got old theme

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Apr 12 18:33:30 UTC 2016

I just updated from 0.27.5 to 0.27.6 on Fedora 22, and use the MythCenter-wide theme.

It seems like I have reverted to the old 0.27.4 theme though: I don't have circular scrolling in lists anymore, nor the clock on the Watch Recordings screen.

But those items are in /usr/share/mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/recordings-ui.xml, which looks like https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MythTV/mythtv/master/mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/recordings-ui.xml

Is there a cache or something that needs to be cleared?

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca