[mythtv-users] MythTV Raspberry Pi 2+ MythFrontend Setup Tutorial Updated

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 18:02:34 UTC 2016

On 04/12/2016 12:03 AM, Bob Sully wrote:
> It's for 15.10; I've installed 16.04,
Last time I checked there was no 16.04 version of MATE for Raspberry Pi.
It must have come out in the last few days. I may create a package for
that once the official release is available.

As far as backend is concerned, it does not take up much space so I
recommend leave it alone.

The configure and make from github build everything. The Mythbuntu
builds then pull it apart into different packages, which is an approach
that Debian prefers. My build is exactly what comes out of a build from
github.

Peter