[mythtv-users] HD HomeRun DVR and MythTV

John Moore (Insight Global) v-johmo at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 29 20:42:56 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users [mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 1:38 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] HD HomeRun DVR and MythTV

On 9/29/2015 4:04 PM, John Moore (Insight Global) wrote:
> Currently, if I watch LiveTV on MythTV, that program gets recorded.  Which really makes no sense to me.  If I want to watch live TV, why not just have my client be directed to the tuner directly and cut MythTV out.
When you are watching live tv and the sirens come screaming down your street and stop at the end of the block - it is really nice to be able to pause it and see what's going on outside. And return to your "live"
program later.
Or you didn't understand what that character said so you want to back it up 5 seconds.
Or pause it to hit the bathroom, or answer the kid, or get a snack or ...

--
Jim

I would like the option to turn that off.  As in most cases I am watching another episode of MASH or Star Trek.  Shoot Even old re runs of MythBusters.  And when I had cable, I used to record anything of importance such as the News and 60 mins and watch it later.

John Moore

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org