[mythtv-users] Recordings end short

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Sep 24 14:20:46 UTC 2015

On 09/24/2015 08:28 AM, Doug Lytle wrote:

> The first thing I usually check is the time on the machine.  The second thing would be the validity of the scheduling data.  In my case, Schedules Direct.

And somewhere in there should be checking the backend logs (that's
always my first stop).  If there are no errors (and note that errors may
not be easy to spot if you're not sure what to look for--so posting a
full log showing startup through early recording end is a good idea--see
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Posting_Logs ), that--coupled with your
location--probably indicates your system is being told the show is
ending at the wrong time (possibly with EIT updates that occur during
the show, possibly as late as when the recording ends).

Mike