[mythtv-users] Mythtv Sql DB....which table/field tells myth to query the external databases?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:51:54 UTC 2015

Hi All

I'm just trying to do some housekeeping of my video library and as
part of the process want to tidy up some of the metadata that's been
collected in the past.

To this end I want to tell the database to 're-collect' from ttvdb and
tmdb using the grabbers, while I appreciate I can go through every
instance manually and tell the episode to regrab as there's a lot of
them I'd rather have a rule based script that resets the appropriate
flag in the DB to tell the grabber to activate on the next scan.

I would have thought it might have been collectionref field in
videometadata table or somewhere there but can't see it.......can
anyone give me a quick pointer to save having to read for an hour.

Thanks